post - HTTP Version problem POSTing XML messages to a server -


I have a DLL library, which I do not have any control on, which creates an XML message and HTTP sends server Due to strict specifications, the server will accept the message only with POST HTTP / 1.1 However, HTTP / 1.0 posts are being sent by sending log messages to the server if I open the URL directly in a browser, the log shows GET HTTP / 1.1 , Which is correct. We are not going through a proxy and the gateway is not changing from the version that I can tell. I have tried on two different networks and I get the same error, besides, I have tried on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP, both of which should support HTTP 1.1.

Does anyone have any idea that the server is getting HTTP / 1.0 through POST, but GET shows HTTP / 1.1?

EDIT: I have contacted the DLL Maker about this, but their help is not great.

Edit 2: In using Fidler, remove the header I was able to, which has been posted below. .! 48A548C1BA8211DEA1EE8EF735B81699 / SJzWLaVEESCESCX6ESCESCW ~ ESC6FESCwxEuESCESCAb, L7ESCecvESCuESCESCrBESCHpESC3 ESCESCJw_ESCESClrj, ESC_4xESCOQpLwyRJGgp6p3YDG uvXESCESC6 wVxESC7.dESCcTvmG5WM HTTP / 1.0

content type, you can see the HTTP / 1.0

Using Post / 48A548C0BA8211DEA1EEE5AF2B3D5823: Application / xml; Charset = "UTF-8" Host: *** Content-Length: 787

As you can see the DLL You can not change, as you think you are out of luck. According to your feedback above the comments, it seems that the DLL you are using is using HTTP / 1.0 to send the server a HTTP request.

This is a good answer as I can provide you with not knowing which DLL you are talking about or providing additional details, it has not been specified.

I would suggest taking a closer look at the DLL you are using to see if it is possible to give instructions

good luck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -