How to Assign Mulitpule Caulated Value Into List in Scheme -


OK This is my fourth question on the plan today, still very new to the plan, For the day is necessary.

Actually this will give me 2 lists of differences. Say you've got (1,5) and (5,1) , I should return this function 8. As l The distance between is w

Here I have what I note: if I change the list (- (Car El) (Car W)) Write .....) function will work, but outputs 2 numbers which I do not know how to use these numbers as input

then I try to put it in the list I do but smell Does not work in the pan, it does not give me any errors, but weird stuff

  (define (car L) (car w)) (if (& lt; (car L) Car w) (list (- (car w) (car el))) (if (& lt; (list-referee L1) (list-ref w1) (list (list (- (list -Rif L1) (List-RF Y1)) (if (> (List-Rif L1) (List-Ref W1) (List (- (List-Ref W1) (List-Riff) L1))))))  

Here the code has been brought back to me

  & gt; (Difference '(9 1)' (3 1)) # Process: ... 0 \ assigment 2.ss: 50: 3>  

Any ideas? Try Lambda End-Up to use the same thing

Well first, your code Has a typo ...

  (Lights (- (Car W) (Car L)))  

should be ...

  (List (- ( (Car L)))  

Edit : Will this work something like this? ?

  (define inter (CDR lst1) (CDR lst2) (+ (- (car lst2) (+ (- (car (lst1) (car lst1) (car lst2)) ( + (- (car lst1) (car lst2)) (car lst1)) (difference (CDR lst1)))))  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -