eclipse - Will my .project file cause problems in other peoples workspaces? -


I share a project with other team members on SVN. Now I use the SpringID plugin in my Eclipse I am who I am The project file contains a & lt; BuildCommand & gt; Element adds, which is also under version control

So my question is: If I do .project-file, did my colleagues break the workspace after the next update?

thanks buildCommand fails because there is no plug-in, the rest builds are not affected, but every time it fails to be potentially Generates troublesome error messages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -