c++ - How does get object from point work? -


I am new to programming. I want to create a card game with C ++ / Allegro, although the graphics API is irrelevant though. I want you to have several buttons that you can click. I think this is the proper way. For example, how do Windows know which control you click on your cursor? I will use an array of rectangles and check each rectangle if I have a mouse, but it does not look very good. What if I want to draw a line from 2 points and want to be able to pull any part of the line? I suspect that I am doing this right or any information on this will be very helpful Thanks

Actually In, you want to create a mouse-driven user interface. It is very difficult to do this from scratch, this is the reason that if you do not like it, then there is an underlying GUI system in EliGra, you want to use the GUI library better.

I recommend and write this graphical interface in C ++, this add-on for Alegre.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -