c++ - How can I get the IP address of a network printer given the port name using the Win32 API? -


How can I access the IP address of a network printer, using Win32 API?

I tried to look into the PRINTER_INFO_ * strings , but it seems that it does not exist here.

I do not think there is a standard way of getting IP address. There are probably various incompatible implementations of the network port monitors. For my network printer, the IP address is part of the port name (e.g., IP_192_168.1.104 ). If it is in that form, then you may be able to parse it, but I do not think it is universal.

Using EnumPorts You can determine that it is a network printer, but I still do not see any way to get an IP address.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -