windows installer - C# sql express 2008 not showing in the list of pre-requisites in setup project -


I am making an installer through the VS Setup project, and I want to make sure that SQL Express 2008 is installed if It is not already installed.

I right-clicked on my installer project and pre-requisites have to go but SQL Server 2008 Express is not there. 2005 is listed, but I need 2008.

I have installed SQL Server 2008 Express after Visual Studio. What do I need to do to re-register with Visual Studio, so does it allow me to select SQL Server 2008 Express?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -