registered wrong language with joomla -


When I registered, I clicked on English (UK) instead of default; I know that probably was a mistake when I It was automatically downloaded to English (UK) I am in California. I tried to register with another email address but she did not give me the default option of language. How can I change it or download the English (UK) version OK. Please leave detailed hot for instructions. Because I am new to all thanks, Cheryl

log in. Go to this address and you will be able to change the language:

http: // your.website.com /index.php?option=com_user&view=user&layout=form

Remember to change your website. .com with the actual address of your website!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -