php - Implementing Business Logic in 3 Tier Architecture -


I have a web application on which I am working and so far I have lost the data access layer. Each table has its own class that creates the objects of the rows of that table, so each object represents a row of the table. Functions Each object is basically CRYOUD operation.

I have a question, what is the best way to apply business logic to the application? I am doing this in PHP, so I can make a file in which I am involved in a bunch of functions but I want to organize it better. Data access layer is already taking an OO approach, so I would like to continue it.

Use php for trading logic.

If you are running on a WinLink server with a SQL Server DB, then I use C # or another language on the .NET framework.

If you are on something like Linux / Oracle / Solaris, then with Oracle / PostGreySQL / MySQL DB, I am using Java, but many people will probably suppress Python.

You will have different combinations, but the two listed I normally make it easier. There are all kinds of best practices for interacting with DB through a barrier layer, and either you will be easy to disclose the functionality of your business layer such as REST or SOAP based web services. You can consume them in your PHP web UI.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -