java - How to create a temporary jms queue and connect to it by name? -


I need to create a temporary queue for reactions, but I should know what to connect to the temporary queue without sending It is possible to set the response queue object to the method of message via jms replays because the thread does not get that object at all.

I built my temporary queue on jndi using the InitialContext object, so that I thread my temporary queue Which I need to use with my temporary queue

  jndiContext = new initial context (); ConnectionFactory = (quoinction factor) jndiContext.lookup ("ConnectionFactory"); Connection = connectionFactory.createConnection (); Connection.start (); Session = connection.create session (false, session. AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE); Temporary queue = session.createTemporaryQueue (); JndiContext.bind (QiJandinam, Temporary Question); Destination = temporary question; Response Consumer = session. Creator (destination); Response Consumer .Setermasseslist (new malicious);  

To get the temporary queue you need to look in the code where you have to use it:

  reference jndiContext = new InitialContext (); Quoinctionfactor = (qiqnationfactor) jndiContext.lookup ("ConnectionFactory"); Q = (line) jndiContext.lookup (youTemporaryQueueName);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -