frontpage - How do front page server extensions work? -


I have a website that I inherited and I think it uses the frontpage I'm assuming That FrontPage extension is installed on the server.

The content page's table is "toc.htm" and inside the default .htm page it is

Tags Tag after tag The entire content of the tag is. HTM file.

Now this means that the site is still using the front page and that is a valid front page syntax or it means that they stopped using the front page and in front of them Having commented on the page code?

I just want to change toc.htm file, which I created a new page that I created. If Front Page Server Extension is installed, changes in the Toss file will be automatically detected and all pages referenced to it will be updated?

The application is in production so I do not have access to it.

OK, I thought it was a while later.

I copied the Prod website on my local website and started it using IIS. I have changed toc.htm for my new link.

In my Windows XP I added Front Page 2000 to remove programs -> Windows Components Adding -> IIS -> FrontPage 2000 Server Extensions

Then I Administrative Tools -> Server Extensions I had to refresh my site where the administrator was able to go. Then configure all tasks -> Server Extensions -> Cancel then more options will pop up for some reason - All tasks -> Reconfigure the Web

and front page those weird tags And every other HTML page has been copied to toc.htm content which refers to it. Hooray!

Now let's see that it works in a testing environment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -