Dense_Rank() alternative in sql server 2000?(Set based) -


Actually, I have the task of finding employees based on salary rank.

So I used Dense_Rank () and got the answer.

Initially I was asked to solve in SQL Server 2005.

Later they changed the requirement and it is saying that the query should also run in SQL Server 2000.

I solved that using a loop for a while.

But they are saying that they will accept the solution using a set based approach.

How to do this

Thank you in advance

Refer to the article,

Talks about how the author is implemented Dense_Rank ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -