Creating a C# object in javascript -


I am trying to submit data to the web service in my project. The data is in many areas, so I will create and submit the same object instead. I know that I can submit it as a JSN object, but I thought I would have seen the code, which will create the C # object on the JS side so that I can submit it to the web service.

Am I crazy, or what does this JS code look like?

To get everyone to just one page, by the example, suppose that the C # class would look like this:

  Namespace nestest [[serialable] Public class classmate {Public string classname; Public Ent class value; }}  

and the web service will look like this:

  Namespace NSTest {Public class WebServiceTest {[WebMethod] Public Zero WSFunc (class test). The javascript variable will look like this:  
   var created parameters = {classname: "some names", class value: 10};  

But it depends on how you want to call your web service, because you may have to wrap this variable in another object / array etc?

Better ease of client compatibility for bus, have you probably considered the WCF web services because they provide more configuration and bare format for which any wrapping etc. is not.?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -