crash - Android Emulator Alarm Clock Crashes -


I am using Android emulator, to debug my application, firstly it is ridiculously slow, I mean that for 15 months to slow loading, my alarm clock application fails?

Am I the only one or other people have this experience? Is there a fix or do I have to boot the emulator, while Steak has to go?

EDIT: I'm running it on a Vista laptop, which does not work well with failing on fixed display alarm clock, but I do not think it can be my laptop, its 2 GB RAM Intel Dual CPU T2390 1.87 GHz, even not even one year. Could it be that I am creating a new AVD every time I run the emulator?

Anthony

You never said what environment you are running. Is it exhausted? We recently found that the combination of emulator and Vista did not want to run well for some reasons.

There is definitely some wrong in any way, I have a 2GHz Core2-Duo w / 4GB RAM (rarely use more than 1.5) Ubuntu 9.04 (32 bit) running and emulator In less than 30 seconds, there is a laptop for Exceptions, Exploits, Firefox, etc. in seconds. From your share of resources


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -