command line - How to get NO context when using svn diff -


When I use 'svn diff' from the command line, it prints the rows that have changed, But 3 unchanged lines are also very much for reference only, before and after, with no reference only to see the changed lines. I am not able to define any command line options that allow me to behave like this. Will give The standard 'diff' and 'cvs diff' I want to do by default can definitely do this 'svn diff' but I'm missing something, anybody know how?

After viewing the useful link above, the short answer is that svn's inherent difference which I He can not do it You can ask it to use standard external difference and tell ARG that you do not want any reference. I keep the following aliases in my .bashrc and all of these now work properly if I use it:

  alias svndiff = 'svn diff --diff-cmd = diff - X-U0 ' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -