c# - Lutz Roeder's HTML Writer only returns 2 characters in SaveHtml() method -


I've downloaded Letz Roder's HTML Writer for use in a NET Winfuff app so that issues of IE-dependency are mentioned. In other threads on SA can be done.

The HtmlControl class SaveHtml () method only returns the first two characters, though (which is not surprising) always "

For now, I added a method to a HtmlControl class The action which only returns the internal HTML of the document object.

  public string HtmlBodyInnerHtml {get thisner.Document. GetBody (). GetInnerHTML ();}}  
< P> This is working for now, but I am thinking that someone else has similar problems. It would be good to continue using it, but if there are some underlying problems in it, I will be moving now, but now I do not know.

Alternatively, I can use it incorrectly - what Why is the saved HTML method not suitable for calling HTML HTML source to retrieve?

, I got to know this. When the HTML author of Lotus is executed in 64-bit mode, I do not think so. I imagine that when you compile you are targeting "any CPU" as I was. Some Windows API calls made by Writer failed to work as expected from the 64-bit code call. This indicator is due to the change in size, which Lutz apparently was not against it. The X86 can only be an acceptable solution for you to compile the target. If not, you can change the first Structure member in the STATSTG straight from NativeMethods.cs:

  [Marshall AS (unmanaged type .i4)] public int pwcsName;  

To correct more:

  [Marshall AS (unmanaged type. LPTST)] public string pwcsName; The problem should be fixed with  

and SaveHtml (). I have come across some other bugs in Writer.exe application in x64 mode, so keep in mind that you may have to track other pInvoke-related bugs if you have to support x64.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -