c# - DLL not found error -


I have a situation where I am using a third party libraries on machines where the library is not installed, Getting: Unable to load DLL * * .dll ': The specified module was not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007 E). However, I am wrapping up the calling code in a try-catching block. I

I have tried to catch both exceptions and DllNotFoundException and not really catch the error.

I would like to catch an error, then continue without using third party functionality

Edit: More information This is a third party The app that allows me to use a USB device has provided a pure cover for my non-managed API (I think). I normally added the project to managed DLL.

EDIT: I managed to get the path to DLL in question. I am doing a file Exists on DLL and if DLL is not present then that code is not entering the block. It has been working so far. Thanks for the help!

Exception is being thrown in Java, not in your code (i.e., on a different thread) This means that you are on the side of the butter below it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -