where does "Generate Flow Chart..." Come from under Visual Studio 2008 -


When I right-click the source code of the aspx.cs code under Visual Studio 2008, I saw that " Generate flow chart ... ". It produces very good flow charts under a method. I wonder where it comes from. Is it an underlying or other add-ins? I have many add-ins and are just confused.

Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Visual Studio Learning Pack 2.0

Visual Studio Learning Pack 2.0 is a software package Is designed by Microsoft to learn about computer programming.

More information on this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -