What features should Java 7 onwards have to encourage switching from C#? -


C # There is a good speed at this time. What features do you have to switch (or return) Java?

This will also be useful if people are able to add existing Java versions, such as custom The sections are wrapping around, to make it more interesting wiki.

A .net / C # developer here is missing features that are disturbing me in no particular order This is not a list - as soon as ideas get noticed:

  1. The Java Library is very small For normal things, I have to choose between 5 competing open source products because there are many types of deficiencies in the base library. is.
  2. Is this an object-oriented programming language? Why not the primitive types arising out of "objects" in heck?
  3. Symbols
  4. Closer
  5. Partial Classes and One Low Partial Methods
  6. Real for Generics Support
  7. Using and Setting Out Answers - It was a real WTF for me You really have to close the connections in the effort / catching block explicitly poor Java friends!
  8. Good
  9. Unusual Integer - Then WTF? Again, for what purpose do I need to use more than enough numbers?
  10. In Java, you can return from the last block of the try / catch. A colleague should start a bug like this, for hours I confused hell out of this behavior, as this behavior should be restricted to C # .

I rarely have to use Java and when I do, I have all kinds of WTF moments.

Edit: Based on this fact, for every comment it is no longer a missing Java feature since 1.5.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -