tfs2008 - Why is the SqlCmd MSBuild Task throwing an error when run with TFS team build? -


I asked about this, but I thought I would try some more eye on it, if anyone else Be a similar experience:

I have a very simple task, which should execute a series of SQL script files in a folder. (This work is in the file called Operational DB.MMSBield) The job looks like this:

  & lt; MSBuild.ExtensionPack.SqlServer.SqlCmd Function = "Execute" server = "$ (SqlServerName)" database = "$ (SqlCatalogName)" InputFiles = "@ (Operational static data files)" />  

This fails while running as part of the TFS 2008 Team Build. Log error says:

C: \ b \ 56 \ s \ main \ build s \ OperationalDB.msbuild: Warning: exit code 1. Failure: Sqlcmd: Error: Internal Error on ReadTextLine (Reason: unspecified error ).

Worse, (from a debugging perspective), if I log in to my build server with the same account that is running the Team Build service, and OperationalDB.msbuild from the Command Line via MSBuild Runs from, it works beautifully, no error, executes all SQL.

My understanding of the work is that it wraps the SQLCmd console app so I also tried to run on that build server. It also worked as a variable TFS team build in the mix. But this is not giving me information to check it - just the above mentioned error listed above.

Any thoughts?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -