svn - How do I adjust the Wordpress URL handling to ignore certain directories? -


I am using Dreamhost's WordPress, Subversion and Track Installation. My Subversion treasures are all / repos / [projectname] and my Trac installation is in all / trac / [projectname]. I also have a few other directories, such as webapps / webapps / [appname] that I am working for. However, if I go to / trac / [projectname] in my browser, Wordpress works up to 404 - which makes sense, there is no WordPress page on that URL.

I wonder if it can be related to something I'm running plugins I will start by disabling all my plugins and changing them one by one. However, I disabled them all (and even reset my theme by default) and the same behavior was experienced.

I'm not sure whether this is something I programmatically or through the administration console, and it really does not make any difference, but I do not see anything in the console, I'm guessing (and this is why I'm asking here). I just need to identify the directories I do not want to handle WordPress.

This stock is WordPress behavior - its clean URL redirects to all requests Works that does not match the current file or directory to the index.php of WordPress, which handles the basis of the URL. The following directories should be excluded from this behavior in your .htaccess former from

WordPress RewriteRule .

rewrite rules (Trac | repos | webapps) - [L]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -