libtool vs ar for creating a static library (xcode linker) -


By creating a static library on Mac 10.5, generate xcode libtool and a libMainProject.a file via AR through the command line When a xcode is trying to use one of the libtool generated by the link in the application, then I end up with multiple messages like

"referenced from" Vtable for Project 1: _ZTV27project1 $ non _lazy _ ptr libMainProject.a (project1 .o) "

The use of AR is completely accurate and correct By the way is the link. I tried to add libtool to the -c option during the link, but it does not seem to have any effect. So I think I have 2 options

1) Creating a distinction between the symbols between the virtual and the Libtool version and see Liboot to generate similar information.

2) Make

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

In advance thanks

I have the constant code ar I suggest unforced with. You *. O will end with the files. Then *. What's inside the files and gobjdump (you may have to install yourself from MacPorts / fink / homebrew) to compare two versions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -