javascript - A confusing problem with IE7 and styles being applied -


For my life, I do not understand why some styles are not being implemented in a noodle list is.

If you look at this site: In Firefox, you will see that the circles are below the text below, which click to move to different panels content can be done.

Now, when you go to the same site in IE7, no styles are being applied to the stylesheet (well, not least for me).

I know a fair bit about selector support, but I

  • if a code is opened and follows the code, then it is happening

    • Creates an anonymous list below the panel and text of jQuery count. / Li>
    • CSS style to see this list (see Firefox for desired layout).

    This is probably something simple, but it is very sad to me.

    Thank you

Firefox likes to close your unstoppable tags for you. IE takes a bad rap several times.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -