java - WSContext.getUserPrincipal() returns null for password digest authentication -


In my webserver I need to enter the caller ID, but wsContext.getUserPrincipal () returns zero even if User authenticated using WS-Security with password authentication. JADS-WS 2.1 WSCXXT. The user has not been authenticated according to the Java Doc for Guest UserPrincipal ().

Do I have to do something in the security handler to set the principal in WSContext? Docks indicate that it is done automatically.

I am using the Metro 1.1 stack (1.1.5 I think), Jack-W 2.1.3 on Storm Tomcat.

Try again on wsContext.getMessageContext (). Display EntrySet () and values, sometimes they are there but are not recoverable due to some reasons by GetUserPrincipal () method.

In this case you take Prince directly from there and leave a comment in the future that it is not very portable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -