java - If I'm making a mail system that manages large amounts of email would I be better off using james or Javamail -


I'm trying to decide whether to use James () or Javail () to create an e- To create a mail system that does email and email. It will send and receive emails with processing, processing, spam, etc. What are the advantages / disadvantages of each and what you suggest that I should use should be compatible with either Java or Closer.

Please do not hesitate to create a case for an email system which I have not told here that Java / Closer is compatible.

The Java Mail is a low level Java Mail API that allows you to create mail applications and send mails.

James, on the other hand) is an extensible mail server that allows you to manage mail folders, and permits custom Java plugins to process them. So I suspect that James is a good starting point (you may actually need to send send email to Gmail).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -