How do I fully-justify latex code on EMACS -


I want to justify the latex code on EMACs so that my latex code looks better, for example, remember me That my advisors send me latex in a completely proper way:

  in ~ \ cite {Hummel2004}, the authors have an approach to harvesting software components from the Web Have described. The basic idea is to use the web as a built-in repository, and use standard search engines such as Google as a means of detecting suitable software assets. Other researchers have crawled through the internet in the publicly available CVS repository to create their own source code search engines (e.g., Sparse-Jay) ~ \ cite {Matsushita2005}.  

I think its column width is set to 70 columns, can someone give me an indication?

standard fill.el package includes command justify- Current-line is a part of what you need. With the help of the function:

 Make any kind of assessment on this line is usually a complete justification: it adds spaces to the line to finish on the column given by 'current-fill-column' The alternative first argument specifies the type of justification for the alternative type: it can be 'left', 'right', 'full', 'center', or 'none'. 

  MX set-justification 

and other posters have already invented you magic:

 

/ Code>


As a philosophical side note, the issue of Fixed Wide Text Rationale is a simulated real typography on an inferior output device. So it seems a little strange for me to apply for a latex source. Besides, I've been using "one sentence in a row" approach for "latex" documents for a few months now, and found that it actually improves both editing power and source-control behavior of latex. , So I would recommend doing this


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -