Escaping a block of text in MikTeX? -


I am trying to insert a block of code in MikTex that contains several reserved characters. Can I avoid the entire block of code so that the conversion engine does not try to evaluate it?

I think this will work only if the code has a balanced bracket. Is there any way that I can convert blocks of text so that all the individual reserved characters will be saved?

Unfortunately, when I have a Windows environment, my options have to be a bit limited, but if you can know in some way, I would appreciate it very much.

Block it any listlisting ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -