ubuntu - Creating .deb packages from prebuilt binaries? -


I would like to create a Debian / Ubuntu .deb package with a set of prebuilt binaries. I do not have any access to the source code. To create Debian, I only need to use the source code for one tutorial, and also make all the convenient and easy tools to create a Debian package.

How can I make a deb from the binary folder? / P>

1) You need to know where to put those binary: in / usr / bin?

2) After that, you need to create a temporary directory for packaging yourself / TMP / package

3) You must write your own DBIN control files eg . Control, PosterM, Prevans etc.

4) You put those DBIN control files in / tmp / package / DEBIAN

5) You can do 'DPKG-DEB'

P> This is just a quick overview is; Some steps are missing to see how I can do this under my trail / project.

It should start with you in any way. Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -