search - Where should my library deployed into Windows\System32 write logs? -


I have developed an iFileter - a library that needs to be deployed in Windows \ system 32. To report the errors inside, a potential strategy is writing them in the log file. Where should I put that log file so that I do not have problems with permissions, and this solution is Vista / Win2k8 acceptable?

Do not deploy stuff in the system 32, the operating system is the owner of that area and for comm objects, You do not have any reason to do this. Place the log file in "% HomeDrive %% Homepath% LocalLogin".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -