php - how to show the result in the same page after submitting the form? -


After getting some answers on my last question, I have issued this $ _SERVER [ "PHP_SELF" / Code>] As a verb for form submission, will someone tell me what is the correct way to submit a form and the result can be in the same page? The reason when I put the php script in any other file and the action set of this is my form, it does not show results in the same page ... any thoughts?

If you do not set any action at all, the default action will be the current page.

Then, you can & lt; Form method = "POST" & gt; ... & lt; / Form & gt; .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -