php - How to post 1 line story to user's wall -


I see but can not find an answer for what I have to do:

mywebsite The user clicks a button on .com

This button sends a message to Facebook ("Sonodo has clicked the button")

I want Facebook to tell the story of 1 line That user should post on the wall "* and so clicked a button!"

Now, I have tried to use the stream. Publish, but I'm not really sure what I want because I do not want a user to log on to click on the button. I want them to enter their account once and even after they log in, click the button to update it.

What do you guys think? Do you think the API can do this?

Thank you!

You can not publish without user interaction unless a user is associated with his / her Facebook account .

Based on what you want to do, I think that you are either looking for FB. Connect. Stream Publish or FB. Connect .showFeedDialog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -