php - Blocking comment spam without using captcha -


What are some non-captcha methods to block spam on my comments?

Honeypot input fields which are invisible to users through CSS (in the best way, many different -I use divin class = "text-text" itemprop = "text", such as visibility: hidden, setting 0 pixels size, and full position outside the browser window); If they are filled anyway, then you can assume that it is a spambot.

Describes a complex method that I have tried to do to myself (with 100% success so far), but I suspect you can get it with palm field names Results by excluding all things and just adding a few simple Honeypot fields.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -