ms office - Why is my MS Access database always broken? -


I wrote a program to run as a service that often requires access to MS Access database After the period, my program automatically exits, then I open my MS Access database with the office, it says that it is broken!

It looks very strange because my program accesses certain databases: insert, select and delete after a period of time why is it always broken?

Has anyone gone in such a problem here? Any advice is appreciated.

Almost all problems of this nature during handling access (or Excel, Outlook). ..) are not due to leakage (i.e. cleanup) resources correctly.

Recommend the posting of any error you are seeing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -