metrics - Is there a service/way to calculate page drop off rate? -


I am in the process of analyzing our website to determine how we are losing customers. I want to know how many lost before losing the page.

What is this metric called? And how do I collect it for my website? And is there any service that offers it (Google Analytics I'm looking at you ...)?

You are probably looking for a bounce value in Google Analytics, because it is calculated on pages People click, then do not stay around to read. I'm not sure whether it measures whether the page has been completed or not.

In fact with help:

Bounce Rate is the percentage of visits or visits of a single page person left your site on the landing page.

Therefore it is not measured that the page is not fully loaded, only if the visitor does not continue using the site. So that's not what you want.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -