ios - What are the common practices to protect data on iPhone -


Customer data is concerned about the safety of the device and stores locally on the device (like they do to our data files Even on jailbroken iPhones) so I wonder - what are the possible ways to ensure data security on the iPhone?

EDIT: I am thinking of 2 ways to store data - a bunch of xml files (maximum size - about 1 mb) or SQLite database. I'm interested in the second version but still are not sure

You want to see this article - It builds on a plan to encrypt app resources at build time, which can then be decrypted when your app is required. Decryption takes place in memory, so unsafe temporary files are not left on the filesystem. You can encrypt HTML, PDF and amp; Images directly into a UIWebView

For transparency: I wrote that article and it is hosted on my own website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -