Django: One project for integrated blog, forums, and custom web app? -


I'm still quite new in Django, so please keep that in mind.

I have a forum for custom web apps, forums.mysite.com
for blog, blog for blog, blog.mysite.com

using three subdomains and 1 domain Trying to create three websites, mysite.com

When creating a custom web app, I used contrib.auth to use built-in detox.

For the forum, I am planning to use the SNAPboard at Http: // code.google.com/p/snapboard/) at least, if any, upon initial inspection, such a It seems that it also uses contrib.auth users.

For the blog, I'm probably rolling my own lightweight blogging app (because this is the way of Denegogo, Bennet mentions as B / C, no killer Django blog app) < / P>

Currently, I'm considering two features that require some integration between the three sites. First of all, I want to enter the forum for users of custom web app to use the same account Are there. Second, I too (but I do not know how I am doing this so far) would like to be a topic for free discussion of my blog posts in the forum (this was just an idea, I could have ended right For my questions:

1) Again, I am new to Gengo, but this integration helps me to believe that all three websites are right under all the projects?

2) How do I complete the URL structure for the websites mentioned above (blog.mysite.com, etc.)? In project's urls.py, I do not know how to close subdomains if it was mysite.com/ forums / this would be easy, but I do not know how to catch forums. I can forward it to mysite.com and the appropriate app.

3) Do I have to use the Django.contrib.sites structure? I do not understand this profile completely, but it seems as if two different websites are using the same design app in the background. While three of my websites are using different Django apps, but I want to share them with a little bit of data.

Thank you for your help.

1) Yes, this is the only correct way 2) experiment 3) No, you do not need it is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -