CSS not working with PHP script: -


Here is my code from php script. Object: The user is able to choose different options for background and input Color and font should be

This code snippet with CSS and PPP is called stlye.php and seems to supply the variable used on my outputform.php script.

  & lt ;? Php header ("content-type: text / css"); $ Gray = "# 333"; $ Dkgreen = "# 008400"; ? & Gt; Body {background:  }  

Here is a part of PHP scripts from output.php:

  & lt; Head & gt; & Lt; Meta http-equiv = "content-type" content = "text / html; charset = UTF-8" /> & Lt; Title & gt; Your output & lt; / Title & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" type = "text / css" media = "screen" href = "style.php" & gt;  

I'm sure that by using href = "style.php" I should be able to see the default colors coming from default.php above: font for $ dkgreen Color and $ gray background being displayed on outputform.php; However, this is not the case.

Am I doing wrong or do I need to read to fix it?

The total objective is to get CSS variables in outputform.php where I can manipulate them ... Give user options to choose the font color and background color.

It's 5:51 AM and Google's information is heavy and she does not want me to play well with either me or gold.

  if ($ tired == sleep) {get "print more coffee"; } And (print "code badly ... yes, I'm sleeping now ...................";}  
< / Div>

Try to switch the echo tag with the standard opening tag with echo creation; You

 < The short hand echo tag is not enabled for code> background: & lt ;? php echo $ gray;? & Gt;; color: & lt ;? php echo $ dkgreen;? & Gt ;;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -