charts - Basic excel like charting component for Ruby on Rails? -


I am using an alert (a flash component) to create charts from within my Rail application.

I'm curious .. Is there a gem or a plugin that allows me to include a charting component in my web app, so that users can connect users with any data sets based on their choice Can and produce your own original chart? This will take me such a tool script for ages ...

Ideally, I read it anbunch (XML or whatever .. maybe data out of my database) Want to do multi-variable data, and users can use components to customize their own charts with multiple series, or whether they want the "dumped" version of an excel given on the Web :)

Chchha you're looking at a graphic image generator? There is that which allows. But I really do not really like the generated graph.

There is also some language agnosticism:. Which allows you to create graphics by calling a specific Google URL generated from your encoded dots.

So take your data wherever you want (database, XML, ...), you get one of those libraries and you get your graph.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -