c++ - Create from scratch, or build up on Scratch? -


I am planning to use programming micro-controllers or robots for the use of children (alias poor typists).

For example, there is a project to build one.

I really like it, and graphical coding should be the same. Under my free license it is written in Skak (based on Smalltalk), and I do not know the language.

This is for me, other projects can be closed from there when I looked through a list of Wikipedia's graphical languages, I did not know much that it was open source and it should be closed could.

I am familiar with C / C +, Python, and some objectives. If I was creating my own project from scratch, then I think I will use it because I want to make some cross-platform, but unfortunately, I do not know this.

If I had an infinite amount of time to work on it, you can bet that I learn Sikk and Qt and do a thorough search of all the current visual programming projects. Not being so, I am asking for opinion:

  • Is there any current project on which I should consider working?
  • Are you a sicak, or QT, or something else?
  • If you are familiar with C / C ++, then QT is worth learning about it. It should be easy for you to pick up and walk in some time. Even after you have it installed there are many examples that come to get you started. From there you will be able to evaluate how it works best for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -