sql server - Sql Connection String to named instance -


I can use it in my sample server project from a SQL Server 2008 developer server:

  String Connection = "Data Source =. \ SQLSERVER2008; Integrated Security = SSPI; Initial Catalog = RSINET.MVC";  

When I Web. If I try to update the config file, I get a SQL exception:

  & lt; Add name = "ApplicationServices" connection string = "data source =. \ SQLSERVER2008; integrated security = SSPI; initial catalog = RSINET.MVC" providerName = "System.Data.SqlClient" />  

The error I get is:

Verify that the name of the name is correct and is configured to allow remote connections to SQL Server .

I

127.0.0.1 \ SQLSERVER2008 or \ SQLSERVER2008? Besides why is there a period in your database name? You may have to save that (or by changing the name to get rid of it) ... even if it does not solve this issue, otherwise it will be the reason if you leave it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -