Ruby: Parse Excel 95-2003 files? -


Is there a way to read Excel 97-2003 files from Ruby?

Background

I am currently using Ruby Mane parseexcel - but it is an old port of Perl module. This latest format is Excel 95. And what do you think? Excel 2007 will not produce the Excel 95 format.

John McNamara has completed duties as the maintenance of Pearl Excel's Parser, see current version Excel 95-2003 will parse files There is no port for Ruby?

My second thought is to use Ruby to use the Perl library to create some Ruby for Pearl Gum Code. For example,

(I think it would be faster to write a gum code than ports to parse.)

Thanks,

Larry

I am using, give it a shot.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -