php - Questions regarding Lighttpd for Windows -


I'm using lightweight for windows, yes I know that this is not Linux, but only ATMs are local hosting I can offer that, which allows me.

I know that fast CGI does not work on windows, but I am thinking that in other ways, what is there to improve performance ?

Besides, I was wondering how to hide all those lightpd.exe windows / boxes, everyone has a bot attack on the site or ... Do light tracks from the background Can be run? I'm driving it as a service, and it's okay ...

But everything, why there is little support for windows on the windows?

And I can really take care of less for another lecture why everything should be on Linux or windows ... this discussion is really a waste of time ... mine and yours ...

If you have some useful information, definitely want to hear it.

I think I am one of those people who always wants to learn to improve things, this is like a medicine for me, which is to achieve any more percentage in the performance ... < / P>

For example, I have added a subdomain, because yslow hosts subdomains of images, css and javascript ...

I really like light, just hope That I'm not the only one there ... on the windows

Thank you for your time ..

/p>

I also run lighttpd for Windows, but I have made my own very good adaptation to Eddie lighttpd With PHP and Python support which I run from a USB pen drive with mod, all the command line windows Looks like I use the server (I also do not know how

I have many things to make my lighttpd server fast (because I run it from USB pen drive ):

  • disable
  • Put a config file as little as possible (I only have 20 rows) < / Li>
  • Enable .php files only, Python only on .i files
  • All types of modules Disable it, which you do not need, such as SSL and so on (I only have 5)

Here is my config file:

  var.Doo = "C: / your / base / path / here" # LightTPD configuration file server.port = 80 server.name = "localhost" server.tag = "lightTPD / 1.4.20" server.document- Root = var.Doo + "/ WWW /" server.upload-dirs = (Var.Doo + "/ TM P /") server.errorlog = var.Doo + "/LightTPD/logs/error.log" server.modules = ("Mod_access", "mod_cgi", "mod_dirlisting", "mod_indexfile", "mod_staticfile") # mod_access url .access-deny = (".db") # mod_cgi cgi.assign = (".php" => ; Var.Doo + "/PHP/php-cgi.exe", ".py" = & gt; Var.Doo + "/ Python / python.exe") # mod_dirlisting dir-listing.activate = "Enable" # mod_indexfile index-file.names = ("index.php", "index.html") # mod_mimetype mimetype. Assign = (". Css" = & gt; "text / css", ".gif" = & gt; "image / gif", ".html" => "text / html", ".jpg" = & Gt; "image / jpeg", ".js" = & gt; "text / javascript", ".png" = & gt; "image / png", ".txt" => "text / plain" , ".xml" = & gt; "text / xml") # mod_staticfile static-file.exclude-extensions = (".php", ".py")  

And I am active that module:

  • mod_access
  • mod_cgi
  • mod_dirlisting
  • mod_indexfile
  • mod_staticfile
  • Below is the line, even when the USB pen is running, the server still remains Speed ​​is running at the speed.

    PS: I also consider switching to nginx but considering the current performance I can get it and on the less user base of nginx, I decided that I will keep the lightTPD.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -