php - Netbeans not copying source files to web folder -


I am using Netbeans to develop an HTML / PHP site and I have the run configuration set as follows: / P>

Project URL: Project Folder: C: \ Documents and Settings \ John \ My Documents \ NetBens Project \ JB Source Folder: C: \ Documents and Settings \ John \ My Documents \ NetBin's Project \ JEB Web Route:

"copy from source folder to another location Do "option is checked and the folder location is copied: C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ JEB.

The problem is, when I click the project folder, and then click Run, I expect them to copy the web space (C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ JEB) and then run in the browser . But it is not happening that the files are not being copied so I'm seeing the old version of those files that were previously in the C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ JEB folder. (I did this work before, I thought.)

Is it a misunderstanding how it works? I thought you had to edit the files in the source folder, and when I run the project locally, they will automatically be copied to their web server folders I have checked the Netbeans forum and another person has checked this Found with the problem, but there is no work solution. I was having this problem with Netbeans 6.5.1 so I upgraded to 6.7.1 and still have no luck.

Thank you. I was also having this problem and it seemed like a bug in NetBusiness.

I was using Ubuntu Linux 9.04 with NetBen 6.5 and 6.7.1.

When it happened to me, I would delete all the files in the destination and then run the project again. When Netbens sees that there is no file there, then it copied the latest version. Since then it usually worked correctly (ie, when I was running the project, it also automatically copies the file from the source to the destination folder). Sometimes I wanted NetBeans to work well for this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -