perl - How can I control the formatting of Data::Dumper's output? -


I am using the Data :: Dumper :: Dumper () method. Output is good, but it looks less compact and good.

How can I control it? What are the better options?

data :: see anything like a dumper, but arguably on a pretty beautiful print.

Edit (20120304) : I completely forgot this question, but today it was extended and it jogged my memory if I had beautiful printing in Pearl For today something was recommended (3 years later), then I would go with definitely Data :: Printer's own logic:

Data :: Dumpers are a great tool, which means that data structures can be prepared in a way that is because They eval 'are suitable to add back.

The thing is, many people keep using data structures and objects on the screen for inspection and debugging (and similar, like Data: Dump), and as long as you < Strong> can use that module, this does not mean that you should .

This is where the data :: printer comes up. It means


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -