objective c - NSArray atomfeed and categories -


I have an at-speed with which all articles are being successfully parsed, but now I have a feed in the There are also categories as tags.

How can I parse Atom XML so that the categories in the Root Array and the filters of each category are included in an array with related articles.

Thank you, Bing

If I understand you correctly, Near a NSArray (What you did not say about Atom feed items, I think that NSDictionary ), each has a category. What you want is a structure that groups items according to categories in the NSArray s.

The appropriate data structure, in my opinion, is a NSDictionary category categories on the arrays of items, here's how I can do it:

  NSMutableDictionary * itemsByCategory = [NSMutableDictionary Dictionary]; (All objects in NSDictionary * items) {NSString * Category = [Object objectForKey: @ "Category"]; NSMutableArray * Category Items = [itemsByCategory Item ForKey: Category]; // If you do not have a category then you want to check some. If (CategoryItems) {Category Items = [NSMutableArray array]; [Itembicarbet set object: category kike: category]; } [Category addObject: item]; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -