java - In toplink and struts 2 based application, even after commiting data data disappears from the database -


I have a Stretus 2 app and a TomTouch firmness provider running on Clash 6.0.20 and a MySQL 5.1.38 server is. After GNU / Linux machine statistics, when I go to retrieve this data, it has disappeared from the database.

I do a em.commit () and em.flush () after executing my questions. How do they disappear? I am using all standard configuration files, I have reduced the duration in interactive_tomout mysql, in addition to persistence.xml in wait_timeout and < Code> autoReconnectforPools .

I also invalidate the cache on every user logout.

Any ideas?

Anyway it does not matter, the problem was resolved strongly the unit type announcement of XML Removing softwake and adding hardwalk instead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -