java - How to detect signals at the serial COM1 port? -


I have an infrared device (both transmitter and receiver). I have connected the receiver to a serial COM port and I send an IR signal using the transmitter.

I want to monitor those signals and whenever there is no signal, send another thread (SMS by sending code).

If I check the signs on hiperterminal, then I get some unreadable values.

To see if a should not be a carrier should be seen as a value, no data has been received, why do I execute the second thread?

Example

  if (signal! = Null) {// do notin} else {// thread2 (); Go head to the Free Serial Port Library under Windows, Linux or Java.  

OSX.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -