internet explorer - Tiny MCE Safari, IE<8 problem -


I'm facing a strange problem with TinyMCE, I've included a small draft for my answer area and when When the page loads for the first time, it does not display the small content rich text editor, the moment I refresh the Rich Text Editor page.

Firefox works just fine.

Any help will really be beneficial.

Thanks Anticipation.

Maybe it would be helpful if you show the code that you are using to include the editor Are there. My feeling is that some resources (images may) have not been loaded at the time when you try to display the text editor, so it is not visible. Once they are loaded (after refreshing) everything works fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -