html - How to design resolution independent CSS elements? -


I am new to web development. I have 1280 * 800 resolutions in my system when I design CSS Elements, So I have to give positone intermates of pixels. If I design for my resolution, then the same page may look bigger in small monkeys

How can I create a resolution for independent CSS elements

First thing to do is choose the minimum resolution for the site without horizontal scrolling. See as a guide; They are currently reporting at least 93% of browsers in 1024x768 or greater so that there is a good place to start.

The next thing, of course, versus variable width, for example, can all machines present the site at the exact width that you are compatible with the minimum resolution given above or whether the element is a whole horizontal horizontal form Should be available from. Fixed width options are more predictive but variable width uses better real estate.

Finally, try to avoid your width or left / right positioning, go down the variable width path. This is fine for some page elements such as a navigation column, which always renders at the same width, but other elements like main page content need to be expanded beyond any clear range. The best option is to define the width of the parent container (it can be 100%, which is the default for any div element), then let the hair elements fill the container and provide the width accordingly to the browser.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -