c++ - User Interface clarifications -


As you know, many programs have been written in C ++, some of them are non-classical-Windows styles (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya etc). Now I have a question: How do they work? In pure Win32 API? MFC? DirectX / Open? or other? I can reach similar results with C # / WPF but how can I do this in C ++?

Read by Petzold

In my experience, it is most practical to learn Win32 programming The way.

If you care about the serenity effects, then Petzold can definitely help you. After you become familiar with Win32, you can biteblatt and animation the chapter in Petzold. I had to do some fancy animated graphs once in the Win32 app, and I had to use a lot of petzold (and some MSDN) as my primary reference.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -