c# - StreamReader "Could not find a part of the path" issue while debugging -


I'm trying to debug a program, but I'm running into a problem with the Stream Reader function. I'm not getting any part of the path problem while debugging a particular when it kills this function. Being like this I was in the debugger, I checked the variable to make sure Had corrected that path and it solved a valid file, which he did.

Typically code

  streamer fsio = new streamrider (respFileLoc);  

Where respFileLoc is a string in which the location of the file is located.

I have looked around and I'm assuming this error is something with file permissions, but my question is, how do I set up proper permissions? How do programs run by a debugger (which user level) and can I change it?

I prefer not to run this program out of the debugger because the nature of the application may be bad I operating environment and I am using breakpoints in the debugger to prevent it from happening.

You already checked that the file actually exists, so my next step is to see that I am allowed to file that you can read about the class I have not used it, but it seems that permissions can be helpful in resolving issues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -